Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Press / Business contact:
716 Chapel View Rd
Green Bay, WI 54311
Welcome back the past with City Quest, a powerful love letter to the adventure games of yesteryear. Follow a simple farmer boy as he tries to make a name for himself in the big city. Players can enjoy four storylines - Hobo, Mafia, Politician, and Lady of the Night, each with their own unique cast of misfits to help you along the way (as well as several different endings for each). Packed with often offensive and always absurd humor, this game will tickle the funnybone and anger the gods.
City Quest was dreamt up on a fall afternoon in Redmond, Washington in 2010. Initially it was developed as a text based adventure game for iPhone and iPad. After initial concept and a few weeks of work, it was relegated to the sidelines in favor of a shorter project.2012
In September of 2012, City Quest was revived with the Unity3D game engine and reimagined as a point and click adventure game. For the rest of the year, the concept was built on and we began showing the game off to local indies.2013
In Spring 2013, we launched a succesfull Kickstarter for City Quest, with over 500 backers for a grand total of $8000, enough to cover music, engine licensing, and a handful of other expenses.Since Then
Since the Kickstarter, we've been working part time aside our day job. After nearly 4 long years in development, City Quest is ready for a Summer 2015 release.
City Quest Launch Trailer YouTube
Oculus Rift Demo Video YouTube
There are far more images available for City Quest, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "City Quest is that rare brand of adventure that plumbs the scummiest depths of tastefulness, yet manages to emerge not covered in, well, crap."
- Nathan Grayson, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "So far, from what I've played of City Quest, it's being crafted with a lot of love and care. I was overjoyed that the Venus Fly Trap chomped my entire head off when I went to touch it."
- Chris Priestman, Indie Statik (Defunct)
- "(Referring to our Oculus Rift Support) "So it's a computer game on your computer that simulates a computer game on a virtual computer played while you sit in a virtual room in your real room playing a game that's you playing a game.""
- Ben Kuchera, Penny Arcade Report (Defunct)
Stone Monkey Studios
Stone Monkey Studios main site. http://stonemonkeystudios.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator